HOW MUCH TIME DOES THIS HAIR COLOR TAKE ?
The hair color would most probably take up to 3 hours plus (estimated) if bleaching is needed. The time take includes everything mentioned in ‘WHAT WILL YOU DO TO MY HAIR ?‘ below.
WHAT WILL YOU DO TO MY HAIR ?
- First, you would need to Shape (Haircut) your outgrown hair to match the hair coloring .
- Next would be to Bleach the necessary parts of your hair for the color style to showcase the haircut. For this case, 1-2 bleach applications will be needed. Only the Lighter violet area will be bleached.
- After the Hair Color is done, a Hair Treatment is recommended to replenish and repair broken fibers in your hair.
HOW DO I STYLE AND MAINTAIN THIS HAIR STYLE ?
- First of all, we do not recommend you go swimming without a swimming cap. Chlorine and other chemicals in pools will mess the color up.
- We would also recommend a Side Swept Long Fringe – For a cool look !
- Do Treatments regularly if you have the time to spare, if you are a busy person like most of us, do get a Hair Mask for home use and apply 2 time a week after your shampoo.
- This hair color matches best with Naturally Straight Hair in a Bob Cut